Terms and Conditions
Tombstone Terms & Conditions
Kitchen Top Terms & Conditions
- House of Granite will make the final decision regarding the erection of the tombstones in the case of rain or floods. If the client insist that erection continues, it will be completely at the customers own risk and they will be held responsible for all damages to stones, vehicles or unnecessary trips.
- Transport (less than 100 km from Tzaneen or Polokwane) is included in the price, although in the evet that House of Granite staff arrive at the erection site and are told that they cannot erect the tombstone, additional charges will be added before they will return.
- No receipt other than House of Granite’s will be accepted.
- A 60% deposit is required before the granite tops will be manufactured, and the balance paid in full at installation. In the event that the order is cancelled after manufacturing has taken place, no refund of the deposit will take place.
- A final quote will be given when final measurements are taken.
- The granite will remain the property of House of Granite until the product is fully paid and will be removed if balance is not paid on installation.
- It is the responsibility of the client to arrange any electrical or plumbing required at own costs.
- Granite is a natural product, the actual product supplied may have colour, texture and shape variances from the samples supplied. No claims will be accepted for such natural differences.
- Our price includes installation.
- Any quote is valid for 30 days only.
- Transport will be charged per kilometre.
- All work is guaranteed for 12 months, unless cupboards are below installation standards.
- No additional work will be done unless quoted for.
- We prefer our customers to remove old kitchen top counters and should we be requested to remove the counter tops on behalf of the customer, we will not take any responsibility or liability for any damage that may occur in the process.
Since 2015 House of Granite has specialised in granite tombstones and kitchen tops in a wide variety of colours. We strive to help our clients continue in legacy and elegance.
With our main factory in Tzaneen, we start our process by selecting the best A-grade quality granite. From there we cut, polish and perfect our work to satisfy our customers with the best job available.
We have branches in Tzaneen, Giyani and two in Polokwane. Our sales representatives will make you feel right at home as we offer all the help we can as soon as you step inside our doors.
If it is tombstones or kitchen tops, we treat all of our clients equally with respect.
Read more about House of Granite >>>